Jump to navigation Jump to search
- fruitfull (archaic)
- Favourable to the growth of fruit or useful vegetation; fertile; not barren.
- Being productive in any sense; yielding benefits.
- The extra work in the office turned out to be fruitful after all - I got promoted
- 1611, The Holy Bible, […] (King James Version), imprinted at London: By Robert Barker, […], OCLC 964384981:Genesis, I, 22
- And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
- See also Thesaurus:productive
favorable to the growth
productive, yielding benefits