Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The state of attending; presence.
- Attendance at the meeting is required.
- The count or list of individuals present for an event.
- The class sat down so that the teacher could take attendance.
- The frequency with which one has been present for a regular activity or set of events.
- John's attendance for the conventions was not good.
- (obsolete) Attention paid to something; careful regard.
the state of attending
count of individuals
frequency of one's presence