Jump to navigation Jump to search
- attendaunce (obsolete)
- The state of attending; presence or waiting upon.
- Attendance at the meeting is required.
- All those in attendance are to sign this slip.
- The count or list of individuals present for an event.
- The class sat down so that the teacher could take attendance.
- The frequency with which one has been present for a regular activity or set of events.
- John's attendance for the conventions was not good.
- (obsolete) Attention paid to something; careful regard.
- attendance allowance
- attendance check
- attendance order
- attendance record
- attendance sheet
- attendance slip
- dance attendance
- turnstile attendance
the state of attending
count of individuals
frequency of one's presence