Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- avoidaunce (obsolete)
From Middle English
- The act of annulling; annulment.
- The act of becoming vacant, or the state of being vacant; – specifically used for the state of a benefice becoming void by the death, deprivation, or resignation of the incumbent.
- A dismissing or a quitting; removal; withdrawal.
- The act of avoiding or shunning; keeping clear of.
- Any thing that is to be avoided
- The courts by which anything is carried off.
The act of annulling
A dismissing or a quitting; removal; withdrawal.