Jump to navigation Jump to search
axiatonal (not comparable)
- Of or relating to an alternative therapy that attempts to align energies in the body with a cosmic grid of energy.
- 2005, Michael Arluck Scheinbaum, David Getoff, Reduce Blood Pressure Naturally:
- Here the breathing technique works with specific rhythms of nature, on expansion and contraction of this axiatonal line.
- 2010, Robert E. Pettit, Wake Up for Ascension to a New Earth - or Leave, page 260:
- Adjusting the axiatonal lines and their associated spin points has the capability to restore all aspects of self, when perceived or proven to be out of balance or less than whole.