bagless (not comparable)
- Without a bag, or one's bag
- 1875, John Cordy Jeaffreson, A Book About Lawyers:
- 'Old stagers' of the Home and Western Circuits, can recall how the juniors of their briefless and bagless days used to entertain the natives of Guildford and Exeter with Shakspearian performances.
- 1991 March 29, Vicki Quade, “Munchkins”, in Chicago Reader:
- He walked off, bagless.
- 2007 October 7, S.S. Fair, “Vacuum Packed”, in New York Times:
- I darted from room to room as the see-through bagless dustbin piled high with shocking amounts of icky-poo.