Jump to navigation Jump to search
balconied (not comparable)
- That has a balcony attached.
- 2008 May 31, Edward Rothstein, “Seattle Asian Museum Moves Around the Corner and Into Its Identity”, in New York Times:
- This building, like many others of its era nearby, also has a balconied room on a top floor where traditional Chinese family associations would meet.
- 2007 February 4, Guy Trebay, “New York Is King for a Week”, in New York Times:
- Located in a former sign factory and set up as a modern spin on a balconied dinner theater, the Box was conceptualized by a third partner, the downtown fixture Serge Becker, and designed by Cordell Lochin in low-life archaeological style.
- 2008 March 29, Andy Newman, “Eight Undeveloped Acres and Secret Videotapes Figure in Official’s Trial”, in New York Times:
- “It’s going to be kind of like Seagate,” said Rufus Earle, proprietor of Leatherworks by Rufus, a cowboy shop on the ground floor of a balconied flat-faced house on 78th Street that looks like it blew in from a Western movie set.