Jump to navigation Jump to search
bangless (not comparable)
- Without a bang (noise or explosion).
- Scientists are working on a bangless bomb.
- (US) Without bangs (hairstyle).
- 2007 July 26, Anna Jane Grossman, “Bangs Return, and With Them, Naysayers and Chopaholics”, in New York Times:
- Whether they conjure painful visions of husband-stealers or happy memories of Betty and Veronica, bangs are an appealing option in the summer, when the weather forces the bangless to march around with hair greased back with sweat, like so many W.N.B.A. players or Romanian gymnasts.