Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (science fiction, transitive) To teleport (someone or something) using a (fictional) device, especially from the surface of a planet to an orbiting starship.
- (science fiction, intransitive) To be teleported, or to teleport oneself, in this manner.
- (intransitive) To appear suddenly, as if by teleport.
- (slang) To get high on drugs, especially crack cocaine.
1991, New Jack City:
- Pookie: "They call it the "Enterprise Room", man, because it's for people who wanna be beamed up to Scotty."