Jump to navigation Jump to search
bearna f (genitive singular bearna, nominative plural bearnaí)
- gap (opening made by breaking or parting, allowing passage or entrance, or implying a breach or defect)
Declension of bearna
Forms with the definite article
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.|
- "bearna" in Foclóir Gaeilge-Béarla, An Gúm, 1977, by Niall Ó Dónaill.
- C. Marstrander, E. G. Quin et al., editors (1913–76), “bern”, in Dictionary of the Irish Language: Based Mainly on Old and Middle Irish Materials, Dublin: Royal Irish Academy, →ISBN
- Entries containing “bearna” in English-Irish Dictionary, An Gúm, 1959, by Tomás de Bhaldraithe.
- Entries containing “bearna” in New English-Irish Dictionary by Foras na Gaeilge.