bediamonded (not comparable)
- Wearing or featuring a diamond or diamonds.
1890, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, The Sign of Four:
- In front a continuous stream of hansoms and four-wheelers were rattling up, discharging their cargoes of shirt-fronted men and beshawled, bediamonded women.
- 1917, O. Henry, "The Snow Man", Waifs and Strays, Doubleday (1917), pages 120-121:
- "My fren'," said Etienne, exhaling a large cloud from his cigarette and patting Ross lightly on the shoulder with a bediamonded hand which hung limp from a yard or more of bony arm, […]
- 1989, Sarah Shankman, Then Hang All The Liars, Pocket Books (1989), ISBN 9781451666595, unnumbered page:
- She crossed her bediamonded wrists across her breast so that her fingertips touched both sides of her throat.