Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- The act or process of begiving or giving out; issuing.
1992, Rita B. Dandridge, Black women's blues: a literary anthology, 1934-1988:
- I have give my age in to many people, but I don't know how they have been turn in to the order of yours, as the begiving.
- 2004, Communion, www.thewaystation.org/Communion.html:
- How am I begiving? To whom do I begive and why? What is the quality of my begiving? How willing am I to begive? How much? To what extent?
- 2010, Chris Worth, Captain Jeans and the Quest for Keith, storywrite.com:
- Maria was forever to begive her begivings to the loathsome imposter who’s waddling skulk had haunted her. Thus life nourishes death and as the witch died so did she.
- , bN : Gay Secrets, www.bannination.com/comments/5018800:
- If someone commited adultery and hence broke the Law with such generous begivings they were entitled to harshest punishment to save time.