Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
bewigged (not comparable)
- Wearing a wig.
- 1853 -- The Gentleman's Magazine (page 375) 
- No profanity was intented when zealous, close-cropped, and bare-headed ecclesiastics reminded their bewigged brethren that they were bound to imitate Christ in all things, and then asked them if the Saviour were likely to recognise a resemblance to himself in a priest under a wig.
- 1999 -- Toward an International Criminal Court: A Council Policy Objective by Alton Frye (page 46) 
- Why should anyone imagine that bewigged judges in The Hague will succeed where cold steel has failed?
- 1853 -- The Gentleman's Magazine (page 375)