Jump to navigation Jump to search
biatch (plural biatches)
- (derogatory, slang, gangsta, euphemistic) Alternative form of
- 2002, Natika Waldon, Urban Affairs, page 197:
- “Fuck you, you son of a bitch!” Dana screamed, trying to cover herself. “Fuck your mamma, biatch!” he said as he kicked his door shut.
- 2004, Greg Fox, Coming Clean: The Best and Worst of Dailyconfession.Com, page 76:
- Something similar happened with ATM machines giving away money in the UK and the people who took advantage are now in prison . . . it's a biatch I know, but honesty really is the best policy!
- 2005, Matt Stone, Go Backpacking!, page 106:
- This trail isn't merely hell, it's a full blown biatch!