Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
biotch (plural biotches)
- Alternative spelling of
1998, Theatre Communications Group, American theatre, volume 15, page 34:
- What you thought it was, fool? You knowhamsayin'? Biotch.
- 2003, Travis Keller, Buddyhead's Los Angeles, CMJ New Music Monthly, Nov 2003, page 52
- My glass is half full, biotch.
- 2005, Citrine Topaz, Da Color of My Love, iUniverse, page 58
- You ugly ass, twig figure, dirty foot biotch.
- 2006, Judy Rae, When a Man Loves a Man, iUniverse, page 116
- "All right, all right! You are one sexy biotch," Johnny said, laughing even harder.
- 2009, Jr. Arthur E. Perkins, Circumnavigating the Globe, AuthorHouse, page 70
- Yeah, yeah I'm rich, biotch.
- 2010, Meredith O'hayre, The Scream Queen's Survival Guide, Adams Media, page 154
- There's no way not to sound like a cold-hearted biotch here.