biclops (plural not attested)
- (humorous, rare) Someone with two eyes.
1999 October 31, Michael Barnes, “Re: cyclops”, in rec.games.roguelike.angband, Usenet, message-ID <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
- Then again, maybe a cyclops should be easier to blind than a biclops because you only need get one eye.
2002 February 2, Gareth Kitchener, “Re:  What A Way To End It. What A Frelling Way To End It!”, in uk.media.tv.sf.farscape, Usenet, message-ID <email@example.com>:
- >> The triclops *claimed* that she was a prisoner that stayed behind when
- > So, am I a biclops?
- You tell us. You may have 3 eyes for all we know.
- 2008, Futurama: Bender's Game
- Morris (Leela's father, a cyclops): Hey, it's what's-his-name from the surface. The biclops.