black-market (not comparable)
- Traded on the black market.
- Contraband, bootleg or smuggled.
traded on the black market
contraband, bootleg, smuggled
black-market (third-person singular simple present black-markets, present participle black-marketing, simple past and past participle black-marketed)
- (intransitive) To participate in a black market.
- He black-marketed as a sideline.
- (transitive) To sell in a black market.
- He made his living black-marketing goods intended only for tourists.