black pine (countable and uncountable, plural black pines)
- A pine tree, genus Pinus, of darker foliage than most other species
- European black pine, Pinus nigra
- Japanese black pine, Pinus thunbergii
- Jeffrey pine, Pinus jeffreyi
- Other similar conifers
- Prumnopitys taxifolia, matai, a New Zealand conifer.
- Prumnopitys ferruginea, miro, also a New Zealand conifer.
- (uncountable) The wood of such trees
- (uncountable) Neorhodomela larix, a species of red algae found in intertidal areas of the North Pacific