- An American vulture species, Coragyps atratus, with black plumage.
- A north African and Eurasian vulture species, Aegypius monachus.
- (Coragyps atratus): American black vulture, black buzzard
- (Aegypius monachus): Eurasian black vulture, monk vulture, cinereous vulture
Aegypius monachus — see Eurasian black vulture
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked