Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈvʌltʃə/
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈvʌltʃɚ/
Audio (US) (file)
vulture (plural vultures)
- Any of several carrion-eating birds of the families Accipitridae and Cathartidae.
- (figuratively, colloquial) A person who profits from the suffering of others.
- (figuratively, colloquial) To circle around one's target as if one were a vulture.
- Rudy vultured when asking the girl out.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.