Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In a blatant manner; so as to be highly visible or obvious.
- Synonyms: glaringly, plainly; see also Thesaurus:obviously
- Although he was blatantly on drugs, the crowd still cheered him.
- 1922 October 26, Virginia Woolf, chapter 6, in Jacob’s Room, Richmond, London: […] Leonard & Virginia Woolf at the Hogarth Press, OCLC 19736994; republished London: The Hogarth Press, 1960, OCLC 258624721:
- Further on, blatantly advertising its meritorious solidity, a boarding-house exhibits behind uncurtained windows its testimony to the soundness of London.