- In a blue manner; bluishly.
2004, Ellen Datlow, The Dark: New Ghost Stories:
- I pursed my lips thoughtfully, then reached out to prod the bluely gleaming chest of the thing with, I suppose, some notion of rolling it off the bed, […]
2005, Brian Lumley, The House of Cthulhu: Tales of the Primal Land:
- By now the bluely luminescent slug-gods were close indeed and their coughing calls loud in the darkness, […]
- 2011, Herman Melville, Lynn Michelsohn, In the Galapagos Islands with Herman Melville:
- They formed an oval frame, through which the bluely boundless sea rolled […]
bluely (plural not attested)