- (marketing, alcoholic beverages) A display that is designed to fit on a bottle, typically with a cut-out area to hold the bottle in position.
- 2000 February 21, “AJS & Assoc. of Reedsburg.”, in Modern Brewery Age:
- The bottle glorifier features a solar motor that runs on ambient bar light, which oscillates the brand logo. A small flashing LED is also positioned on the ....
- 2001 September 1, “Fall into Whiskey”, in Beverage Industry:
- The 18-year-old has other product-specific materials, such as a review from F. Paul Pacult's The Spirit Journal and wood bottle glorifier sets.
- 2003 April 1, “A Drink to your health”, in Point of Purchase:
- Also highlighting the brand's core convenience and health aspects are a 2-ft. shelf organizer and a bottle glorifier with suction cups