Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (AU) (file)
- simple past tense and past participle of
- Packaged in a bottle.
- (slang) drunk
- 1971, George Harsh, Lonesome Road, page 125:
- Then turning to the others at the table as though appealing to a jury, he asked, "Y'know what this Arkansas Ape did the last time we got bottled? […]
- Shaped or protuberant like a bottle.
- Kept in restraint; bottled up.
- (packaged in a bottle):
- (drunk): See Thesaurus:drunk
- (bottle-shaped): lecythiform
- (Kept in restraint): contained, suppressed