bovine viral diarrhea
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- bovine viral diarrhoea (mainly UK), bovine virus diarrhea (mainly US), bovine virus diarrhoea (mainly US)
- Any of various diseases caused by a bovine viral diarrhea virus.
- bovine viral diarrhea virus, bovine viral diarrhoea virus, bovine virus diarrhea virus, bovine virus diarrhoea virus
- bovine virus diarrhea vaccine, bovine virus diarrhoea vaccine
- bovine virus diarrhoea-mucosal disease, bovine virus diarrhoea-mucosal disease