Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A mastery of archery.
- 1978, Unknown, The East: Volume 15, page 74:
- Recent archaeological evidence lends credence to the theory that the Ezo mastered bowmanship earlier than the people of any other region in Japan.
- 1980, Jan Kamerbeek, The Plays of Sophocles: Commentaries. The Philoctetes., page 1:
- The poet knows of Philoctetes' bowmanship, of his misfortune, his sad detention on Lemnos where the Achaeans left him...
- 1988, Stephen King, The Eyes of the Dragon: A Story, page 64:
- And if you want to give me a really fine present, work hard in your own bowmanship classes so you can take a first-class medal as Pete did today.