Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In a bright manner.
- The sun was shining brightly, making me squint.
- 2011 September 28, Jon Smith, “Valencia 1 - 1 Chelsea”, in BBC Sport:
- The visitors started brightly and had an early chance when Valencia's experienced captain David Albeda gifted the ball to Fernando Torres, but the striker was caught by defender Adil Rami as he threatened to shoot.
- 1956 , Johanna Spyri, Heidi, translation of original by Eileen Hall, page 106:
- She looked brightly at Grandmamma, who nodded and said, 'Yes, it's yours now.'
- 2022 January 12, Benedict le Vay, “The heroes of Soham...”, in RAIL, number 948, page 42:
- Now he rushed to the platform edge carrying a full fire bucket, in a forlorn attempt to douse the flames as the now brightly burning wagon rolled past.
in a bright manner