Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: bro-hug
- Alternative form of
- 2000 September 6, Waro, “Re: Vermort-5”, in rec.motorcycles.harley, Usenet, retrieved 2016-03-23, message-ID <email@example.com>:
- Rich...if you got out behind that computer terminal and went out to the meets I don't think they would pound the shit out of you. They would probably give you one of those big bro hugs and tell you your a funny guy.
- 2010, Justin Bieber, Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever, HarperCollins (2010), →ISBN, page 131:
- Before I can say Usher's name, the crowd catches sight of him coming out on stage behind me. The place goes bananas. Usher gives me a sideways bro hug.
- 2013, Heather Burch, Avenger, Zondervan (2013), →ISBN, unnumbered page:
- Two seconds later, the two guys were in one of those slap-on-the-back bro hugs.
- 2014, Lisa Desrochers, A Little Too Hot, HarperCollins (2014), →ISBN, unnumbered page:
- We weave our way around the mezzanine to the DJ booth, and Jonathan gives Big Pete a bro hug: two sharp claps on the back, then break.