- Having the shape of or resembling a bulb, bloated.
- (of a person) Overweight and round in shape.
2002, Michael Bracken, All White Girls, page 9:
- A neon cacophony hung only a few feet above their heads, the popping and buzzing of the lights only occasionally drowned out by the shouts of the barkers, bulbous men whose doughy fat strained at their sweat-stained t-shirts […]
- (botany) Growing from a bulb or producing bulbs.
growing from a bulb or producing bulbs
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.