Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Bungus
- (slang, vulgar) Anus.
2004 October 30, Doug Boucher, “Re: The Guardian”, in alt.music.mike-keneally, Usenet:
- I take it because it DOES work, and I'm happy to have something that works, but I just want to know what it's doing to me *besides* knocking my ass out for the night. If it's worth doing, great. If I've got tumors growing off my balls and fungus in my bungus in twenty years, that's cool.
- 2009, Jules Moore, S/T Vice review, Ion Magazine, Volume 7, Number 6, Issue 59, page 44:
- With jams like "All My Loving" that light a stick of boogie and shove it straight up your bungus, […]
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:bungus.
- See also Wikisaurus:anus.