Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Of or pertaining to burocracy or the actions of burocrats.
- 1963, Henry Louis Mencken, The American language: an inquiry into the development of English in the United States., Digitized edition, published 2009, page 491:
- … 1962 Style Book, p63, specifies the following: aging, altho, ameba, analog, apolog, burocracy, burocratic, …
- 2010, tefan Zweig, Lotte Zweig, Darién J. Davis, Oliver Marshall, Stefan and Lotte Zweig's South American Letters: New York, Argentina and Brazil, 1940–42, Continuum International Publishing Group, →ISBN, page 82:
- … but always there is some thing forgotten or a detail wanting in these burocratic times …
- 2011, Gokhan Tur, Renato De Mori, “7.4.4”, in Spoken Language Understanding, John Wiley & Sons, →ISBN:
- Particularly in large companies, it may be difficult or even impossible for research and development people to access data processed in operation departments due to legal, political, or burocratic constraints.
of or pertaining to bureaucracy