Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: carpark
- (Britain, Ireland, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong) An outdoor area or a building where cars may be parked.
- 2006, Richard Mechan, The State Is Not Immune, page 9:
- The dog lumbered his way across the car park to a point where he had to cross Emmons′s path.
- 2011, Richard Thomas, Sarah Thomas, David Andrew, Alan McBride, The Complete Guide to Finding the Birds of Australia, page 119:
- Follow the road to the car park and boat ramp at Buffalo Creek.
- (Britain, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, figuratively, humorous) A road with serious traffic congestion preventing the movement of vehicles.
- (area): parking lot (North America, Philippines, Malaysia)
- (building): parking garage (North America)
- parkade (West Canada, South Africa)
outdoor parking area — see parking lot
multistorey parking facility — see parking garage