Jump to navigation Jump to search
cashflow (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to a cash flow
cashflow (plural cashflows)
- Alternative form of
- 2009, January 30, Coffey International confident of record result:
- "Net debt at 31 December 2008 has reduced under $92 million on the back of strong operating cashflows due to substantial growth in revenue."
- 2008, December 29, “Richard Wray”, in RBS to abandon sale of Direct Line and Churchill:
- "The bank's domestic insurance businesses are more valuable to him, not least because they generate substantial cashflows."