Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
ceilinged (not comparable)
- (especially in combination) Having a (specified type of) ceiling.
- 1919, Hugh Walpole, Jeremy, New York: George H. Doran, Chapter X, p. 240, 
- Cow Farm was a rambling building, with dark, uneven stairs, low-ceilinged rooms, queer, odd corners, and sudden unexpected doors.
- 1969, Anne Sexton, "Eighteen Days Without You" in The Complete Poems, Boston: Houghton Mifflin, 1981, p. 218,
- My room was high ceilinged, lonely and full of echoes.
- 1919, Hugh Walpole, Jeremy, New York: George H. Doran, Chapter X, p. 240,