Jump to navigation Jump to search
From cellular phone.
- (chiefly Canada, US, New Zealand, Philippines) A portable, wireless telephone, which changes antenna connections seamlessly during travel from one radio reception cell to another without losing the party-to-party call connection.
- cellular mobile, cellular, cellular telephone, cellular phone
- handphone (mainly Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, South Korea)
- mobile (mainly UK and Australia)
- mobile phone
- sail foam (slang, humorous)
- wireless phone
- See also Thesaurus:phone
mobile phone — see mobile phone