- (intransitive) To smoke cigarettes by continuously lighting one from the glowing end of the previous one.
- (intransitive) To smoke tobacco cigarettes frequently.
- (transitive) To smoke by continuously lighting one from another.
- The two of them chain-smoked a dime bag's worth of marijuana.
to smoke cigarettes frequently
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.