Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An examination that assesses a person's existing knowledge rather than coming at the end of a taught course.
- 1997, Lois S. Lamdin, Earn College Credit for what You Know, page 76:
- In other words, if you think that your learning in human anatomy is equivalent to what is being taught in a course in human anatomy, some schools will invite you to take a challenge exam in that subject.
- 2016 After the Military Handbook (page 41)
- Take “challenge exams”, such as a college-level equivalency exam: You can convert knowledge learned outside the classroom into credits toward a college program. This can save you time and money.