Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The act by which something is chewed on; mastication.
- 2016, Jennifer Bramseth, Bourbon Springs Box Set: Volume II, Books 4-6:
- And while the dog and the cat buses suffered considerable damage from the trapped animals' excretions, clawings, and chewings, the bus with the skunk was declared unsalvageable.
- (drugs) The consumption of (the juice from) the khat plant.
- (drugs) The consumption of loose leaf tobacco juice from tobacco plants by chewing leaves near the cheek.
the act by which something is chewed