Jump to navigation Jump to search
chrestomathy (plural chrestomathies)
- A collection of written passages, used to learn an unfamiliar language.
- EC Bridgman's Chinese Chrestomathy in the Canton Dialect (1841)
- A collection of choice passages from an author or authors.
- A Mencken Chrestomathy (1982)
collection of written passages, used to learn an unfamiliar language
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.