cloverleaf (not comparable)
- (with plural cloverleaves) The leaf of a clover plant
- (US) (with plural cloverleafs or cloverleaves) A cloverleaf interchange.
- cloverleaf antenna
- cloverleaf interchange
- cloverleaf model
- clover-leaf roll
- clover-leaf sight
- clover-leaf skull, cloverleaf skull
- cloverleaf stack
- clover leaf weevil
cloverleaf interchange — see cloverleaf interchange
- (intransitive) To turn by following a cloverleaf, or as if by following one.
2003, David Maraniss, They Marched Into Sunlight: War and Peace, Vietnam and America, October 1967:
- Hay told a military historian that Allen precipitated “the debacle” by “allowing his lead company to pursue the VC down the trail” instead of forming a perimeter and cloverleafing at the first sign of the enemy.