- 1999: Phillip K. Wilson, Surgery, Skin And Syphilis: Daniel Turner's London (1667-1741)
- the impressed immaterial ‘species’ from the mother’s imagination became expressed as a result of the imagination’s conformative power.
- 2000: Martha Joynt Kumar (ed.), Lawrence R. Jacobs (ed.), Robert Y. Shapiro, Presidential Power: Forging the Presidency for the Twenty-first Century
- The immediate prospects for transformational (or conformative) leadership in the presidency do not at present appear auspicious.
- 2004: Paul Spencer, The Samburu: A Study in Geocentracy
- The social structure of the two conformative societies is more clearly defined: individual enterprise and competition are more discernible in the other two