Jump to navigation Jump to search
You can help Wiktionary by providing a proper etymology.
- IPA(key): /kɑnfɚˈmeɪʃən/, /kɑn.foʊɹˈmeɪʃən/
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
- Homophone: confirmation (in some dialects)
- The act of conforming; the act of producing conformity.
- The state of being conformed; agreement; hence; structure, as depending on the arrangement of parts; form; arrangement.
- (chemistry) The spatial arrangement of a group of atoms in a molecule as a result of rotation about a covalent bond which remains unbroken.
the act of conforming; the act of producing conformity
the state of being conformed; agreement; hence; structure
conformation (plural conformationes)