Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (AU) (file)
confuzzle (plural confuzzles)
- (slang, childish) A state of confusion or puzzlement.
- 1997 May 1, Glenn Hushyn, “Almost done with the semester”, in alt.shoe.lesbians (Usenet):
- I was all in a confuzzle last night after the Ellen show, and my mind was going too fast for my typing skills.
- 2000 July 6, “Lula” a.k.a “Josie” a.k.a. “Archer-bull”, “Re: FMily [sic.] Take Note was Re: Numbness & pain”, in alt.med.fibromyalgia (Usenet):
- Always glad to clear up confuzzles since too often I only add to them. ;)
- 2001 November 20, Remus Shepherd, “Re: um... hello? <nervous-wriggle>”, in alt.devilbunnies (Usenet):
- The confuzzle is strong with this one.
- 2001 December 17, Vince M. “VinceH” Hudd, from softrock.co.uk, “Re: Blueyonder newserver”, in comp.sys.acorn.misc (Usenet):
- Now, I find if there are any posts to send, it seems to get in a confuzzle and never reaches the point of fetching.
- For quotations using this term, see Citations:confuzzle.
- See also Thesaurus:confuse.