Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (uncountable) The state of being connected
- 2020 April 8, Maria Machancoses, “A boost from the Budget...”, in Rail, page 72:
- Since submitting our Strategic Outline Business Case to the DfT last summer, MPs, government ministers and even the new Prime Minister have started talking about our £2 billion proposals as the answer to poor rail connectivity between the East Midlands and the West Midlands.
- (telecommunications) The ability to make a connection between two or more points in a network
- (countable, mathematics) In a graph, a measure of concatenated adjacency (the number of ways that points are connected to each other)
state of being connected
telecom: ability to make a connection between two or more points in a network