Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˌkɑnsəˈkwɛnʃəl/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˌkɒnsəˈkwɛnʃəl/
- Hyphenation: con‧se‧quen‧tial
- Following as a result.
- Having significant consequences; of importance.
- Important or significant.
- (of a person) Self-important.
- 1919, Lord Frederic Hamilton, The Vanished Pomps of Yesterday, page 69:
- He was a very short, fat little man, with immensely long grey side-whiskers, and a most consequential manner.
following as a result