Jump to navigation Jump to search
construer (plural construers)
- Someone who construes something
- 1992, Practice - Volume 8, Issue 1, page 48:
- By locating the addicted person in these categories, the construer places the addicted person into superordinate categories shared by other persons.
- 2000, American Bar Association, Annual Report of the American Bar Association::
- Thus, the provision of Sections 18 and 19 are to be considered more persuasive to a construer than Section 20.
- Constructs with good predictive efficiency allow the construer to make sound predictions about what is likely to happen next in their world.