Jump to navigation Jump to search
- co-father-in-law: the father-in-law of one's son or daughter; that is, the father of one's son- or daughter-in-law, or, the father of one spouse in relation to the parents of the other spouse.
- Synonym: compadre (colloquial)
- (in the plural) The relationship between people whose children marry each other; the parents of the bride vis-à-vis the parents of the groom.
- Jesús Ortiz, el discreto consuegro del Rey: Periodista asturiano de 53 años, el padre de la futura princesa
- "Jesus Ortiz, the discrete consuegro of the King: An Asturian journalist of 53 years, the father of the future princess."