Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An acrobatic display involving the dramatic bending and flexing of the human body.
- 2009 April 3, Ben Shpigel, “The Mets’ Players Are Eager to Unwrap Ballpark’s Goodies”, in New York Times:
- On days at Shea Stadium last season when he did not pitch, Mike Pelfrey retreated to the clubhouse to show off his hidden talent: contortionism.
- 2014, Amber O'Connor, 105 Stretching Exercises for Women
- Because most stretching exercises involve no amazing feat of contortionism, they can be performed by anyone […]