Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (neologism, reflexive, nonstandard) Gender-neutral object of a verb or preposition that also appears as the subject, grammatically equivalent to himself or herself.
- 1983, Ingrid Komar, Living the Dream:
- Co consistently does less than cos share of the Community work. 4. Co absents coself from the Community for more than three weeks [...]
- 1996, Brett Beemyn, Mickey Elianon, Queer studies: a lesbian, gay, bisexual, & transgender anthology, page 74:
- At the very least, an individual might have to use different terms to describe coself in a heterosexual context than co uses in a sexual minority context [...]
- 2004 April 1, "Pieira dos Lobos" (username), "Fern's Story two", alt.magick.serious, Usenet:
- A youngster of my own introduction had been rejected by an object of preadolescent craving and had killed coself by leaping at the ceiling of co's quarters.