Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (US, slang, vulgar) Spectacularly awful; so poor in quality as to become a spectacle.
- The movie was so craptacular that it generated legions of ironic fans who watched it over and over solely to mock it mercilessly.
- 1994, Jon Lovitz, The Critic; in the intro, Jay Sherman describes a movie (which seems to be some new Schwartzenegger offering) as craptacular.
- The craptacular Cirrus Logic chipset is nailed to the PCB. Luckily, adding a soundcard resolves this issue. - Maximum PC, Vol. 5, No. 11 (November 2000)
- 2003, Deirdre Cowan Rice, The Family Jewels 
- For some reason, people think that if you give someone a present, that person has to listen to your craptacular advice or something, and swallow it with a smile.
- 2004, Chris Turner, Planet Simpson,
- Homer has been known to sit on his couch excitedly clutching a pennant reading MID-SEASON, as he waits to drink in such craptacular Fox-TV [...]
- 2004, T Mike Childs, Rocklopedia Fakebandica 
- They play the World-Vision Song Festival in the craptacular spectacle that is the 1980 movie The Apple.