Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (slang, vulgar) Of extremely poor quality.
- That was the most craptastic movie I've ever seen!
- 2000, Maximum PC, Vol. 5, No. 9 (September 2000)
- We also received a new logo for products that are craptastic to the nth power. Behold the Lick Ass award.
- 2003, Kevin J. Maroney, in rec.games.board 
- I've seen far too many games in the American market which have what I consider to be interesting themes wedded to craptastic mechanisms [...]
- 2004, Thomas J. Theobald, in borland.public.off-topic 
- If the GOP were to start acting like it cared (and yes, I believe it is their responsibility at this point, given the ultra-craptastic record they've displayed over these last four years), there might be some hope.
- 2005, Steve Bass PC Annoyances
- "The unofficial story, according to one source, is that the BBC's charter prevents it from “shower[ing] their viewers with craptastic ads [...]" —